The VP of Finance will serve as a critical member of the Marifah Inn Hotel management team. This role will be responsible for all aspects of accounting and finance, including the monthly closing process, financial planning, analysis, budgeting and forecasting, capital planning and liquidity and cash management. The individual will provide leadership regarding ongoing evaluations of the company’s short- and long-term financial goals, offering guidance regarding enhancing the company’s financial performance, and helping to identify, evaluate and pursue new business opportunities.
Essentials Duties/ Responsibilities
Function as a key leader, point of contact and strategic.
Develop, support and execute on Marifah Inn strategic vision by providing financial projections and analysis, including cash flow models and projections;
- Develop, communicate and manage yearly financial objectives, including ensuring that they align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion;
- Develop metrics and key performance indicators for assessing the financial performance of the company, including development of, making recommendations for and reporting on, long-term operational goals, annual budgets and strategic business forecasts;
- Support analytics related to product and service pricing in contract negotiations, including payer contract negotiations; and
- Assisting in completing financial assessment of acquisition targets and managing all financial aspects of integrating acquired practices.
- Manage and oversee Company's day-to-day accounting activities, including ensuring the timely and accurate closing of the company’s books each month and developing the company’s financial reporting and accounting policies, controls and procedures.
- Oversee Company revenue and cash cycle processes, and lead efforts to refine and improve them.
- Select, engage and manage consultants, auditors and investors as necessary to support the company’s financial reporting obligations and its growth.
- Manage the company’s compliance with applicable federal and state tax regulations and requirements, including compliance with all applicable income, payroll and sales and use tax reporting and filing obligations.
- Manage all aspects of finance-oriented IT tools used by the company, including reporting systems implementations as appropriate.
- Oversight and directly supervisor the accounting and finance staff, provide coaching and professional development efforts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities
- The ideal candidate has been a VP of finance leader in the outdoor recreation or hospitability fields.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, communications, analytical and strategic thinking skills, combined with attention to detail.
- Possesses deep understanding and knowledge of accounting practices, with focus on accounting for Impact Funds or similar organizations.
- Expertise in, and experience with, financial risk arrangements and value-based contracts including payers, shared savings programs and partial and full risk paradigms.
- Experience with financing the building and redesign of operations.
- Understands the levers of profitability for hospitality entities
- Experience with raising capital and financing early-stage ventures, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills as an enterprise-wide strategic planner who also has successfully developed and implemented strategic financial and business plans, both short- and long-term.
- Skilled at creating and managing a high-performing, high-integrity, positive internal culture.
- Excels at facilitating the professional development of colleagues and at building and running teams in a multidisciplinary environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required with a strong preference for a CPA and/or MBA.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Accounting/Finance with at least 5 years of experience as a senior financial official with responsibility for planning the financial strategy of, and managing the P&L (ideally a recreation / hospitality organization)
Negotiable salary package would be offered based on competency and Skill level.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 - Rs200,000.00 per month
Job Type: Full-time